#1 Pregnancy Ball
Be inspired by BABYGO! Mum's Choice.
Made from the highest quality and safest materials, we can confidently say our ball is the best, safest and most comfortable ball for mum and baby.
Join the growing number of mums using the BABYGO pregnancy ball, reap the benefits of exercising during pregnancy and postpartum too!
🔵 The ball in detail
- Super Strong: 5x stronger than a regular gym and exercise ball.
- Extra Thick: 2000 Micrometres & supports weight up to 1,000kg.
- Pregnancy & Baby Friendly Material: No phthalates and non latex.
- Anti-Burst: If pierced, deflates slowly & safely ensuring no injuries.
- None Slip: Eco-friendly, hypoallergenic PVC.
- Easy Clean: Hygienic & germ free.
👩⚕️ Recommended by obstetricians, midwives and doulas.
Help your baby into an optimal foetal position and increase your chances of a natural birth.
🔵 The BABYGO ball during pregnancy
- The perfect companion during contractions and labour.
- Relieve back ache, open your pelvis and loosen your hips.
- Improve your core strength, balance, posture, flexibility and stamina.
- Eliminate sciatica, pelvic girdle pain and help SPD.
- Relax and release tension in aching muscles.
🔵 The ball postpartum
- Comfort following a c-section.
- Rebuilding your pelvic floor and abdominal muscles from diastasis recti.
- Baby yoga and tummy time.
- Bouncing with your baby to help soothe and disperse wind.
📚 Free Pregnancy & Exercise Book included.
A professional 40 page pregnancy book included with every ball, including advice and exercises to support you on your journey through pregnancy and postpartum too.
Studies show that regular exercise reduces your need for medical labour intervention and minimise the potential health risks to you and your baby.
Relax, exercise, make it fun, get your partner involved!
- 35x Trimester specific and postpartum exercises.
- 1x Pregnancy plan: Prepare for labour and birth.
- 1x Labour plan: Labour positions and the ultimate reward a natural birth.
- 1x Postpartum plan: Rebuild and optimal recovery.
📏 Which is the best size birthing ball for me?
When sat on your birthing ball, your knees should be 10cm or 4" lower than your hips. We recommend:
- 5ft 3" to 5ft 10" fully inflate your 65cm birthing ball.
- 5 ft 11" and above fully inflate the 75cm birthing ball.
📦 What's in the box?
- 1x Extra Strong Birthing Ball
- 1x Pregnancy and Exercise Book [40 pages]
- 35x Trimester Specific Exercises
- 1x Foot Pump
- 1x Tape Measure
- 2x Ball Plugs
- 1x Ball Plug Removal Tool for Deflation
During labour you may find you instinctively sway and rock in rhythm with your contractions, and a birthing ball gives great support for this. During the pushing stage you will want to avoid sitting, so use the leaning or hands and knees positions. They will take the pressure off your bottom and give your baby lots of room to descend and be born.
More Benefits of our Ball
Birthing ball positions are full of benefits that can make your pregnancy easier and boost your opportunity of a natural birth.
Our pregnancy ball is also your perfect companion for:
- A better night’s sleep.
- Hypnobirthing and pregnancy yoga.
- Helping with a VBAC.
- Building core strength to increase your pushing power and stamina in labour.
- Protecting your pelvis and spine under your pregnancy weight.
- Dilating your cervix and comfort during contractions.
- Easing haemorrhoid pain.
Use the BABYGO birthing ball in seated and leaning positions in the comfort of your home with limited change to your daily routine.
The benefits are truly endless!
Pregnancy Ball Exercises
Include Birthing Ball exercises as part of your daily routine, as early as the first trimester!
The BABYGO birthing ball includes over 35 trimester and postpartum specific exercises complete with advice and guidance.
Keeping fit and regular exercise while pregnant will stack the odds of an uncomplicated birth in your favour and help ease your recovery after birth.
- The best exercises can be done in the comfort of your own home.
- Easy exercises, at a low intensity are highly beneficial to you.
- Better management of your pregnancy weight will reward a better birth.
- Exercise until the end of your Third Trimester for ultimate reward.
- Take advantage of pregnancy hormones still in your body postpartum.
- Speed up your recovery postpartum with our optimal plan.
The benefits are truly endless.
Join The Community
Join The Community
Here at BABYGO® we are passionate about helping women have the best chance of a healthy pregnancy, natural birth and a happy baby. All of our products come with dedicated pregnancy books which benefit both mother and baby.
We have helped thousands of women throughout their pregnancy become healthier, happier mothers-to-be.
The BABYGO® community is growing rapidly, we now have many mums on board helping, giving advice and providing support to our new and existing customers. Check out our Instagram page which shares tips, tricks and all things motherhood.Get weekly trimester specific help & much more! @BABYGO.UK