Whats in the box?
Whats in the box?
Be Inspired by BABYGO!
Improve your core strength, balance, posture, flexibility & stamina. Use our ball in the comfort of your own home, even benefit whilst you sit at work. Relax, exercise, make it fun, get your partner involved!
- 1x Extra Strong Ball
- 1x User Guide - Step by step help & advice!
- 1x Foot Pump - Faster to inflate!
- 1x Tape Measure - Easy inflation, improved accuracy!
- 2x Ball Plugs
- 1x Plug Removal Tool - Simple to deflate!
Why do BABYGO have The UK's No.1 Birthing Ball?
Safety is one of our core values. This means we can guarantee you peace of mind.
Our ball is:
- Super Strong: Supporting weight up to 500kg - 5x stronger than a regular gym ball.
- Extra Thick: 2000 Micrometres - Guarantees the best stability & posture for you & your baby.
- Anti-Burst: If pierced our ball will deflate slowly & safely ensuring no injuries.
- None Slip: Eco-friendly, hypoallergenic PVC.
- Easy Clean: Hygienic & germ free - Clean with warm soapy water & soft cloth.
Most other brands are only able to suggest their ball for use in pregnancy. This is because if tested, they would be classified as a risk and not safe enough to be used. Your in safe hands, we made ours for it!
Over 30 Trimester specific exercises & advice from some of the leading pregnancy experts.
- Trimester specific exercises & pain relief during labour.
- Strengthen your core, increase your suppleness
- Encourage your baby into the optimal foetal position
- Bond with your baby, help soothe & rock them to sleep
- Rebuild & recover your strength & stamina
What is the best size for me?
When sat on the ball your knees should be 10cm or 4" lower than your hips. We recommend:
- 5ft 3" and below inflate your 65cm ball to a diameter of 60cm.
- 5ft 3" to 5ft 10" fully inflate your 65cm ball.
- 5 ft 11" and above fully your 75cm ball.
During labour you may find you instinctively sway and rock in rhythm with your contractions, and a birthing ball gives great support for this. During the pushing stage you will want to avoid sitting, so use the leaning or hands and knees positions. They will take the pressure off your bottom and give your baby lots of room to descend and be born.
Birthing ball positions are full of benefits that can make your pregnancy easier and boost your opportunity of a natural birth.
Heres just a few of them:
- Relax common pregnancy aches in the lower back and shoulders. Ease your haemorrhoid pain. Gain a better night’s sleep. Boost your energy and improve your stamina in labour.
- Protect your pelvis and spine under your pregnancy weight. Improve your balance and posture as joints soften. Build the strength back up in your core and increase your pushing power in labour.
- Engage with your baby and encourage them into an optimal foetal position ready to move down your birth canal. Dilate your cervix and use the ball for comfort during contractions.
Use your birthing ball in seated and leaning positions in the comfort of your home with limited change to your daily routine. Get active without even realising and even get a partner involved!
The benefits are truly endless, checkout our blog for further reading...
Include Birthing Ball exercises as part of your daily routine, as early as the first trimester!
The BABYGO birthing ball includes over 30 trimester specific exercises advice and guidance!
Leading experts in the field of maternal fitness agree that keeping fit and regular exercise while pregnant can stack the odds of an uncomplicated birth in your favour.
- The best exercises can be done in the comfort of your own home.
- Easy exercises, at a low intensity are highly beneficial to you.
- Better management of your pregnancy weight gain will reward a better birth.
- Exercise until the end of your Third Trimester for ultimate reward.
Take a look at our blog for further reading...